COVID-SAFE KEY POINTS:
- If you are sick or show any COVID symptoms DO NOT ATTEND
- If you have had a COVID test and have not received your results DO NOT ATTEND
- If you have been cleared of a COVID test but still show symptoms DO NOT ATTEND
- Don't share equipment, food or drinks
- No saliva or sweat on the ball
- No high-fives or handshakes
- Maintain social distancing
- Use hand sanitiser regularly
COVID QR SIGN-IN:
You need to sign in with QR codes at all cricket venues. These should be on display at all grounds and nets for the PJCA and NDCA competitions.
If you cannot find the QR codes, all ground codes can be found here:
GBCC is committed to providing a safe environment for all participants.
Organisations must follow the current COVID-19 Public Health Orders, and also manage risks to staff and other people in accordance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Please follow the links on this page for full details of our COVID Safety Rules.
If you have any questions, please contact our COVID Safety Coordinator, Peter Crew, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFO FOR JUNIORS:
INFO FOR SENIORS:
CLUB COVID DOCUMENTS:
CRICKET AUSTRALIA DOCUMENTS: